Hello again,
I have done some research into website designs and a good website layout. After looking at a couple of resources, I found a really good one: Webdesign. They have an easy to navigate website, and they have great tips. The website is a database with lots of posts about website related things. The post that I looked at has the tips categorized into five big topics (Simple and Good Navigation, Page Speed, Good Visuals, Relevant CTAs, and Mobile-Friendly).

I have simple and good navigation on both my sharing website and my homework website. The sharing website also has relevant CTA’s, which is okay, but I am not concerned about those at this point. However, both websites have multiple color schemes and they are big, bright, and flashy. From what I have read, a good website has 2 or 3 colors, and the trend for less blue-light is pushing a darker color scheme for websites. Therefore, I plan to (in the near future) update the color schemes on both my websites.
Want to know more? Check out Webdesign.

I have made my two primary colors grey and black. This should be fitting with the trend of darkness. Grey and black are also easy on the eyes and is easy to read.

Talk soon,

Preston