Hello again,

The websites have become part of my weekly routine. I update the Homework website (www.blog.4education.ca) twice a week, and the sharing website (www.4education.ca) I update as needed.

Since I have added a dropbox to the website sharing website, I have had no contributions. I have a funny feeling that once the people in my cohort start making lesson plans, I will have to update the website more often. Recently, I have put some thought into what I want this website to become. I decided that for now, it will be a sharing platform for me and my cohort (and anybody else who stumbles upon it). It is more accessible than any other thing out there due to the fact that no account or password is necessary. All that is needed is a WIFI connection. This will allow my colleagues (and the rest of the world) quick and easy access to useable and adjustable lesson plans.

In the future, the website will have these lessons as well as links to other resources available to teachers in the world and in British Columbia. This will have to wait until I can research some websites that serve this purpose.

Bye for now,

Preston Forry